Give SLOW a chance!
Make sure you get your weekly dose of SLOW through our free newsletter.
What we do
If you would like to initiate a SLOW-project with us please get in touch. We love finding creative new ways to fight TIME poverty among pressed-for-time, modern families, individuals and workplaces.
Through our awesome initiatives, with like-minded people from around the world, we shall fight “TIME” poverty in the Western world and bring “slow” back to pressed-for-time, modern families, individuals and workplaces.
- Bring “slow” back to pressed-for-time, modern, families, individuals and workplaces.
- Through lectures, blogs and digital products provide the tools, inspiration, and motivation needed to start and maintain a slow lifestyle.
- Lobby politicians and lead the debate about the “illness” of living too fast.
- Contribute to a digital platform for all slow agents in the world.
- Build a strong worldwide SLOW community
OUR AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Our team consists of a cluster of innovative ingenious minds with many years of experience within the field of personal development, digital business development and online marketing. We have years of experience in creating successful online products and take great pride in having worked with some of the world’s leading feelgood experts.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
- Motivational speeches
- Online video courses
- Client events and kick offs
- 100 days ”Go Slow @ Work” program
- Strategic consulting
- Digital product development
- WebTV production
- Go Slow initiatives in your community
The Go Slow initiative is brought to you by ZenTV – a cutting edge webTV publishing house within the field of personal empowerment. Check it out www.zentv.tv
Trine Grönlund CEO/Chick in Charge
0704 859 410, email@example.com
Åsa Bunse Account Manager
0708 717 714, firstname.lastname@example.org